In a year when connecting through video games has proved more important than ever, Microsoft introduces the Xbox Community Game Club, which will allow the Xbox community around the world to come together around a shared love of games. ” Each week we will feature a game for Game Club members and users can share and discuss together. The best part is that it’s all powered by Xbox Game Pass for console and PC, so if you’re an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you’ll have access to all featured games, “reads the Xbox website.
By signing up, you will discover new games, make new friends and have the chance to win exclusive prizes.
Here are the 4 simple steps to join the Xbox Community Game Club:
- Join: Visit the official Xbox Community Game Club and sign up by clicking “Join Now”.
- Play: Check in weekly to discover, download and play the game of the week.
- Share: Show off your favorite moments by sharing clips and screenshots on social media using #XboxGameClub.
- Discuss: Visit the Xbox Community Game Club and start your discussion using #XboxGameClub on social media.
Below, the Xbox Community Game Club content calendar:
- From 16 to 22 November: Sea of Thieves
- November 23 to December 3: Titanfall 2 and Gears Tactics
- December 4 to December 13: Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition
- December 14-20: Destiny 2: Beyond Light and Tetris Effect: Connected
- From December 21st to January 3rd: Minecraft Week with Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons
Players who join the Xbox Community Game Club in November will be able to win one of the rewards from the Designed for Xbox program partners. Products include PowerA’s Fusion Pro Wired Controller, Turtle Beach’s Stealth 700 Gen 2, and more. The Designed for Xbox program focuses on engaging with partners to create the best possible Xbox accessories.
Xbox Community Game Club is open to all players, but the benefits continue if you are an Xbox Ambassador. By joining the Ambassador community, you will also collect XP for each club mission you complete.
What do you think?