The Golden Joystick Awards ceremony has concluded and the winners have been announced.
The coveted Game of the Year went to The Last of Us Part II of Naughty Dog, and the new God of War: Ragnarok was voted the most anticipated game.
You can find the full list of winners below, bearing in mind that prizes marked with an asterisk are rated by critics. As such, they are not necessarily representative of the public’s will.
- Best Storytelling: The Last of Us Part II
- Best Multiplayer Game: Fall Guys
- Best Visual Design: The Last of Us Part II
- Best Game Expansion: No Man’s Sky: Origins
- Mobile Game of the Year: Lego Builder’s Journey
- Best Audio: The Last of Us Part II
- Best Indie Game: Hades
- Still Playing: Minecraft
- Best Studio: Naughty Dog
- Esports Game of the Year: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Best New Streamer / Broadcaster: iamBrandon
- Best Family Game: Fall Guys
- Best Gaming Community: Minecraft
- Best Performer *: Sandra Saad – Ms. Marvel in Marvel’s Avengers
- Breakthrough Award *: Fall Guys
- PC Game of the Year: Death Stranding
- Best Gaming Hardware: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3080
- Hall of Fame *: Team 17
- PlayStation Game of the Year: The Last of Us Part II
- Xbox Game of the Year: Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Nintendo Game of the Year: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Most Wanted Game: God of War: Ragnarok
- Critics Choice Award *: Hades
- Ultimate Game of the Year: The Last of Us Part II
What do you think of the prizes awarded at the Golden Joystick Awards 2020?