A Wednesday, more, League of Legends is updated with various changes that will affect the goal of the game and that will add more options in the jungle.
It is a practice that Riot Games takes using several patchesand is that in this version will come more reinforcements for some champions in the jungle neutral.
In addition, the change more striking is the Wukong that, finally, arrives with his rework skills. Yes, the character is quite similar, so don’t worry, it maintains the same essence as always.
We tell you all of the changes that have been implemented in this patch 10.6both of the champions and objects, as well as the new aspects that come in this version.
Major changes and rework to Wukong
Even if you already move a week ago the changes that were to come to Summoner’s Rift with this patch 10.6, many of them have been slightly modified.
Aphelios, Garen, Senna, or Shaco will be nerfeados in a certain way, while other champions such as Ryze, Soraka, or Urgot will receive a buff:
- Reduce the AD by soul (1-0.75). Now Weakening Soul you will have 6/5/4 seconds of CD at levels 1/6/11.
- Reduce the theft of life of the weapon Severum (of 8-25 % to 3-20 %), reduce the damage of Infernum minions (from 45 % to 30 %) and damage to the Mini-Chakrams (of 30-17 % to 24-164 % of the AD total)
- Lower the MR per level (1.25 to 0.75) and the E-scale less with the critical (50 to 33 %).
- The bonus damage of the W goes from 50-70 to 40/45/50/55/60 % of the AD total. The W costs 40 mana (was 30) and the And costs 70/60/50/40/30.
- The damage of auto attack of the clone happens 75% of the AD total %to 60%.
- Increases in 10 the healing of the Q, as well as the speed of movement (from 10-20 to 15-25 %).
- Increases in 1 second the duration of the freezing effect of the R (2 to 3 seconds).
- The changes will apply the patch to 10.7.
- The Q will slow down to 1.25 seconds (up from 1); The stun of the And last 1 second (before 0,75).
- Increase the ratio the orb of his passive.
- Drop your AD by level (0.01), but heals more with the W (of 32-100 to 49-100) and the R (from 200-300 to 250/325/400).
- The fear the R goes from 0.75-1.5 0.75-2 seconds depending on the distance.
- Increases the damage of the center of the W (50 % to 66,7 %), as well as that of the R (200-280 + 43 % AP to 200-300 + 50% AP)
- Raises the damage of his Q (70-230 to 80-240).
- Your attack damage is now 52, his growth of 2.7 and the armor is 23.
- Increases the movement speed of your W (from 40-60 to 50-70 %).
- Increases in 5 movement speed base (330 to 335); The shield now grants 80-300 (before 60-300).
- Increases the ratio AP of the blue card (from 0.5 to 0.9) and the red letter (from 0.5 to 0.6).
- Increases the mana regeneration by level (0.8 to 1) and the damage of the W (from 80-160 to 80-200).
Rework to Wukong
The change to Wukong is the largest in the patch 10.6, as it is a rework and the character will change but it will not be of the essence feature of the Monkey King:
- MR: 28
- Life: 540
- Mana: 300
- Growth mana: 45
Passive – stone Skin
- Gives 5-11 of armor for each champion nearby
- Now grants 0.5% regeneration of maximum health every 5 seconds
- These bonuses increase by 62.5% for 5 seconds every time Wukong or your lure hit an enemy champion or a monster (stacks up to 8 times, a total of 500 %)
Q – crushing Blow
- Damage of basic attack: 30/55/80/105/130 (+0,5 attack damage total)
- Scope: 75/100/125/150/175
- The time of launch Q progressing with the attack speed of the same.
- When Wukong or your decoy deal damage with basic attacks or skills, the cooldown of the Q is reduced to 0.5
- You have 9/8,5/8/7,5/7 seconds.
W – Warrior rogue
- You now have a slip of 300 range to pass through walls.
- The invisibility lasts 1 second.
- Cooling: 20/19/18/17/16 seconds.
- Cost: 60 mana.
- Now the decoy of Wukong mimics your attacks and your ultimate, but deals 50/55/60/65/70 % damage.
- The lure attack the enemies that Wukong has recently attacked and interacts with the rest of skills:
- The Q power to the damage of the decoy.
- With the And the lure gets bonus attack speed.
- The lure will begin to rotate with the R and launch through the air.
E – Punch of Halo
- Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 + 0,8 ability power.
- Bonus attack speed: 40/45/50/55/60 %.
- Duration the improvement of extra attack: 5 seconds.
- Cooling: 10/9,5/9/8,5/8 seconds.
- Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 mana.
- Distance the goal: 75.
R – Cyclone
- Now Wukong you can launch your final for the 2nd time for 8 seconds. The second launch, you can blast the enemies as well.
- Stun: 0.75 seconds.
- Duration the turn: 2 seconds.
- Damage by second: 4-8 % of the maximum life +1,1-attack damage total.
- Speed of movement the spin: +20 %.
- Cancellation the twist: after 0.5 seconds.
- Rate pulses of damage: 0,25 seconds.
- Distance the goal the spin: 50, before 175.
- Now Wukong you can cast other skills to cancel your R.
Changes champions in the jungle
- More damage on monsters (120% more).
- Plants do 150 % more damage to the monsters.
- The W does 150 % more damage to monsters.
- The q passes to make 75-175 to 120-200 monsters (maximum damage).
- Teemo (wait, what?!)
- The blindness lasts for a 100 % more monsters; the E does 150 % more damage to monsters.
- The tombs appear on big monsters, and ghosts receive 50 % less damage from monsters are neutral.
Changes in mechanical
- The teleport spend 360 seconds of CD to 420-240 according to the level of champion. Now grants of 30-50 % for 3 seconds depending on the level.
- The Dance of Death will not only AD, but a mix between AD, Armor and Magic Resistance.
- 50 attack damage, 30 armor, 30 MR, 10% cooldown reduction.
- Builds up 20% of all damage received posmitigación pair champions body-to-body and it inflicts as damage true over time.
- The funnel you will have a penalty of 50 % of the experience in minions small.
New aspects of the patch 10.6
Finally, you leave you with the following aspects that come out in this update, which includes new ‘costumes’ of Taric, Twitch, Xerath, Lux or Mordekaiser: