We already have the patch notes 10.11 TFT thanks to Riot Mort, one of the rioters responsible to update any relevant changes to the game and to comment on them to the community.
This patch 10.11 will arrive on Thursday, may 28, and, despite the fact that it is not a massive update, yes that will change some aspects of the game that will modify the current goal.
Plus some changes to traits, there will be a nerf notorious champions level 3 cost 1 as Caitlyn, Jarvan IV and Xayah, so that they will lose power if you do hyperroll. We’re going to see.
All changes of the patch 10.11
- Galaxy of Small Legends – All the players are smaller and they begin with 85 out of life.
Changes to traits and classes
- Chrono: the buff attack speed goes from 8/4/2 to 8/3.5/1.5 seconds.
- Infiltrators: now jump immediately to the beginning of combat instead of having a small delay (now, the units of Infiltrators can be targeteadas by the enemies nothing more to jump)
Changes to champions
- Caitlyn: your ultimate passes 750/1500/3000 to 750/1500/2250 of damage.
- Severe: the duration of the blindness passes from 3/4/5 to 2/3/5.
- Jarvan IV: the boost attack speed with his flag passes from 50/75/100% at 65/75/85%.
- Xayah: the ability costs 0/70 mana instead of 0/50.
- Blitzcrank: the damage of your skill passes 250/400/900 to 200/350/850.
- Lucian: your damage ability goes out of 150/200/325 to 150/200/375.
- Master Yi: your attack speed goes from 0.8 to 0.85.
- Cho’gath: your mana goes from 50/150 75/150.
- Kayle: your mana goes from 0/60 to 0/70
- Last words: armor penetration goes from 90% to 75%.
- Now you can zoom in the version of mobile with 2 fingers.
Summary of the patch
For a start, it is important to highlight the change to all units cost 1, especially those that are key in the composition of Xayah. This will take more time to use your ability, and other key parts cone Jarvan IV and Caitlyn will be less powerful to level 3.
In addition, the Infiltrators it seems that they are more vulnerable, and that is one of the problems we have is that, when you jump, any enemy champion the targetea and pasted freely.
Kayle it has also been slightly nerfeadaand it is that is dominating the meta with the composition that has your name: “Kayle and friends”, so that, after the patch 10.11, you can see its power reduced.
We leave you with the video of Riot Mort so that you can see all the changes with him, and if there are more updates to the patch, we will update this article.