Although the pace of competitive League of Legends is more leisurely than other times, to focus the attention of the spectators in the European Mastersupdates follow its natural course.
On may 13, will come the patch 10.10 League of Legends, an update of round numbers that will bring with it many changes to Summoner’s Rift.
After several days with advances and previews, we finally have the patch notes official Riot Games, and leave you down here all of the changes summarized.
Buffs and nerfs champions
When we have more information, we will update the piece so that you do not miss any detail of the patch 10.10. This time, this is the list of champions that will be nerfeados:
- The CD of Q passes 9/8,5/8/7,5/7 s ⇒ 11/10/9/8/7 s.
- The mana cost of the Q passes from 50 to 60.
- The mana base low 377,28 to 375.
- The passive now heals 34.5-43% of the damage done by 30-40%.
- The maximum life passes 594 570.
- – Attack damage changed from 57,04 to 57.
- The ratio of AP of the passive passing of 55/70/85/100% to 55/66/77/88% of the AP based on the level of Katarina.
- The maximum speed of the W passes from 60/70/80/90/100 to 50/60/70/80/90.
- The life per level goes from 90 to 85. In addition, the W provides an armor bonus lower: 10-20% to 10-14%.
Maokai and Miss Fortune are 2 champions that have been established very well in the meta, so it’s not surprising that they take an adjustment in this patch.
On the other hand, this is the list of characters that will receive a buffand surprised several names:
- The speed of movement goes from 345 to 350.
- The life goes out of 593,32 to 594.
- The mana changes 270,4 to 271.
- The mana regeneration goes from 7,506 to 7.5
- The ratio of AP of the Q passes from 40% to 50%.
- The AD base passes 49.954 to 52; in Addition, the mana cost of the R goes from 150 to 100.
- The armor goes from 20,542 21.
- The damage of the And passes of 70-230 to 80-260.
- The reduction of damage And goes from 10-22 to 13-29%. The area damage of the R goes from 10-20 (+10% AP) to 20-40 (+20% AP).
- The And goes of restore 80-140 mana to 110-150.
- The Q passes to make 75-215 of damage to 85-225. In addition, the regeneration of life of the W goes from 60-100 to 80-100%.
- The changes to Lux Support shall be in the patch 10.11.
Udyr, Nidalee or Twisted Fate are the big names in this group, especially the first 2, that could go back to being big in the jungle.
In addition, champions like Annie, Sivir, or Soraka, always accessible for new players, also will be improved, but will have to see what they are buffados exactly.
Finally, in the section of ‘Other’, Mark Yetter mentioned 3 things that can lead to a change of goal:
- Buffs the botlane
- Nerf the middle
- The changes of positions will not arrive on 10.10 – they are just trying
That is to say, that they are modifying certain aspects of the environment and botlane to further adjust these lines, but would not come in this next patch.
Patch 10.10 preview with some tentative changes. Should have some more updates later in the week with directions we’re testing for bot and mid lane. pic.twitter.com/d8vI74JhX1
— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) May 5, 2020
Finally, we leave you here the link to the article officer of Riot Games with all of the details of the patch, including some fixes and modifications to the mode of URF.