On the 10th of June will come the patch 10.12, which will change the current goal. One of the big changes is that several characters out of the title and 14 new join.
14 new champions in Teamfight Tactics
- Urgot (Shield – war Machine – cost 5)
- Viktor (Sorcerer – war Machine – cost 4)
- Cassioepia (Mystical – war Machine – cost 3)
- Kog’Maw (Shooter – war Machine – cost 2)
- Nocturne (Infiltrate – war Machine – cost 2)
- Illaoi (Fighter – war Machine – cost 1)
- Gnar (Fighter – Astronaut – cost 4)
- Teemo (Sniper – Astronaut – cost 4)
- Bard (Mystic – an Astronaut – cost 3)
- Nautilus (Vanguard – Astronaut – cost 2)
- Janna (Keeper of the Stars – Exemplary – cost 5)
- Zed (Rebel – Infiltrated – cost 2)
- Contempt for the weak (passive): Every third attack, Zed deals 20/40/80 of bonus magical damage and steals a 25/40/80 % of the attack damage of your current objective.
- Vayne (Cyber – Sniper – cost 3)
- End time: Vayne is concentrated during 10 s, performed a pirouette to get away from your target instantly and every third attack thereafter. Vayne is invisible during the pirouette, and the first attack you make after deals 180/200/240 % of your GIVES.
- Riven (Chrono – Swordsman – cost 4)
- Stab energy: Riven slips, receives a coat of 300/450/900 and strikes forward dealing 100/150/450 of magic damage. Each third release, Riven jumps up and launches a wave of energy that deals 400/600/1800 of magic damage.
While some synergies such as the vacuum and the valkyries, others are added as Machines of War and an Astronaut.