Fortnite Spray Contest/#FORTNITESPRAYCONTEST it is a contest of the Season 2 the Pass Battle of Fortnite Chapter 2, in which the participants will have the option to see their designs turned into a graffiti within the video game. I we have, then, what is, how to participateand what dates and deadlines are:
What is Fortnite Spray Contest?
Fortnite Spray Contest is a contest of Epic Games in the participants will draw and create a graffiti inspired in the factions, SPECTRUM and SHADE Season 2, Fortnite Chapter 2.
How to participate in Fortnite Spray Contest?
To participate in Fortnite Spray Contest, you have to have an account of Twitter and/or Instagram. You must also be over 13 years of age. Once with an account on one of these social networks created, simply we have to upload an own design by using the hashtag #FORTNITESPRAYCONTEST.
What dates there are to participate in Fortnite Spray Contest?
The contest begins 27 April, 16:00 CEST and will last until the May 3 at 15:59 CEST. All creations must be submitted during the contest period.
What is the prize for winning the contest Fortnite Spray Contest?
The prize for winning Fortnite Spray Contest will be see the custom design that we created become a graffiti you will be able to use the players within Fortnite Battle Royale.
Rules of Fortnite Spray Contest
The full rules can be read in the official blog of Fortnite, of Epic Games, although here, as is, the most important points of the same:
- Shipments should be sent according to the section How to participate and the Sponsor must have direct access.
- Submissions should only include original content.
- Shipments must not require the use of any type of software.
- Submissions may not contain personal attacks or recognizable product, including competing products.
- Submissions may not include any nudity, animal cruelty, activities or illegal substances, or other offensive topics or obscene determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Submissions must not portray Sponsor in a negative way.
- Submissions must be appropriate for the general public.
- Submissions may not contain trademarks or registered trademarks (including logos), except for those that are the property of the Sponsor.
- Submissions must contain original elements, obtained or created by the person who sent it. Participants may not copy or plagiarize Submissions from any source, and these Submissions may not contain copyrighted material or art of others without the permission of the owner. By entering, Participants warrant that their Submission does not infringe the rights of any third party and that they have obtained the necessary permissions from all relevant third parties to send it. Hereby, the Participants agree to indemnify the Sponsor against any claim of third parties by the use of the Submission by Sponsor.
- Although the Sponsor will not verify if the Submissions infringe the rights of author, in case that it believes, in its sole discretion, that the Submission of the Participant constitutes or may constitute an infringement of copyright, will be disqualified.
- The Sponsor may request verification of Shipments using a procedure that it determines in its sole discretion.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to exclude any Submission that it believes, in its sole discretion, that does not meet these standards or who violates these Official Rules, and to delete or remove any Submission from any location under the control of the Sponsor.
Source: Epic Games