The patch 12.40of the Season 2 the Pass Battle of Fortnite Chapter 2, was applied to the game on Wednesday, April 15. We will tell you what has been changes and what’s new most important that has brought this new content update to Fortnite Battle Royaleas the skins X-Force Marvelthen:
All skins and backpacks new patch 12.40 of Fortnite Chapter 2
These are all skins and backpacks that have been added as a novelty thanks to the patch 1240 Fortnite Chapter 2:
It is worth noting the arrival of the skins X-Force Marvel to Fortnite Battle Royale: Cable, Psylocke and Domino; by the looks of it will come as part of a package of special content:
In addition, we also have the style X-Force for Deadpool:
All the gestures new patch 12.40 of Fortnite Chapter 2
These are all gestures that have been added as a new feature in the patch 12.40 of Fortnite Chapter 2:
All the peaks, emoticons, graffiti, and music new patch 12.40 of Fortnite Chapter 2
These are all peaks, emoticons, graffiti and music that have been added as a new feature in the patch 12.40 of Fortnite Chapter 2:
Changes and updates to the patch 12.40 in Fortnite Battle Royale
Once again, Epic Games has not released patch notes as such on their website. In place of this, we have tested in the Trello official what changes and new developments concerning the Battle Royale mode of Fortnite have been applied with the patch 12.40:
Changes and fixes general
- Sometimes, the controls aren’t ringing when players receive damage. Has fixed this.
- The “touch of gold” Midas is not turned into gold objects that was collected. It has been fixed.
Changes and specific arrangements of Fortnite Battle Royale
- Have been turned to enable the hand grenades, that were previously disabled because it caused unexpected errors.
- Some players could not interact with Ollie, which prevented them from completing the challenge of SPECTRUM/SHADE of Skye. Has fixed this.
- The challenge “strip of players or henchmen with a gun harpoon” did not work when attempting to do this with henchmen. It has been corrected.
- The option to display audio made the icons vibrasen instead of being solid. It has been corrected.
Changes in the stage of Fortnite Battle Royale introduced with the patch 12.40
The Shark, an area emblematic located in quadrant B1 of the map, it is now a huge prison:
In addition, the hatches that are around The Agency (quadrant E4) have begun to shine: