Wednesday 5th of February 2020 reached Fortnite the patch 11.50. This new content update, belonging to the Season 1 the Pass Battle of Fortnite Chapter 2, brought about numerous changes and innovations, among which we highlight the implementation of the new system of physical Chaos or the return of the launch platforms. We will tell you everything you need to know below:
Fortnite: this is the new system of physical Chaos patch 11.50
Despite the fact that it was announced with fanfare as one of the novelties of weight of Fortnite during 2020, what is certain is that, as has been proven several dataminers, the system of physical Chaos does not contribute any appreciable difference to the game:
im tired, this has always been like that and it was just a coincidence that i grabbed it while messing around
leaving thread up cause im a dummy
give new physics features epic
also builds break the same way still for anyone wondering pic.twitter.com/NYFUSoJ52f
— Lucas7yoshi – Leaks/News (@Lucas7yoshi) February 5, 2020
The destruction of the elements that we can build seems to be exactly the same as before. What is more, this new system has brought new errors, as has been shown by another player from Fortnite:
Fortnite Battle Royale: become the launch pads of the patch 11.50
The launch platforms for Fortnite are a trap floor that allow us to jump on them and deploy our delta wing, serving as one of the methods of commuting more efficient of all the game. Was withdrawn in one of the earlier versions of Fortnite Battle Royale, and considering the huge lack of mobility in Chapter 2, many players asked for their return… and here it is.
Correction of errors in the patch 11.50 Fortnite Battle Royale
Neither lacking to the appointment, the classical correction of errors of every type in Fortnite Battle Royale. The full list is as follows:
- Fixed a bug that caused the challenge, “Logged chests in the same game” Chaos rising does not save correctly for some players after being completed.
- Now, the challenge of Time extra “Get gold medals from a scrap dealer” of Soft vs. Viscous record progress correctly.
- The option to switch to a better weapon is not already available in queues competitive. Their availability in these tails was unintentional, as we mentioned in our publication of the fifth.11.40.
- Fixed a bug that caused players new console had problems pairing after pairing his account of the Epic for the first time.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to iOS to set forward the slip up of your device when you press buttons inventory.