One of the challenges of the Week 8 of the Season 2 the Pass Battle of Fortnite Chapter 2for the second batch of Adventure of Skyewe asked to use a Choppa to fly below several steel bridges of the island. This challenge of Fortnite is the following: “fly a Choppa under the Steel Bridge, Purple, Red, and Blue“. In this part of our complete guide of Fortnite Battle Royale we help you to complete them:
Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 2: where to find Choppa? Where are the steel bridges purple, red, and blue?
First thing’s first. What this challenge asks of us is to pass under the bridges of steel, purple, red, and blue while we are riding in a helicopter Choppa. It does not matter the order in which we pass below these bridges, or if we cross the three in a single game, or over several.
Bear in mind that the helicopter Choppa appear only in the modes In Solo, Duos and Bands in the following points of the map:
- Heliport of The Shark: quadrant B1
- Helipad of The Yacht: quadrant H1
- Heliport Weather Station: quadrant G7
- Heliport of The Agency: quadrant E5
- Heliport of The Grotto: quadrant H5
- Heliport of The Platform: quadrant B7
- Heliport Park Pleasant: quadrant D3
- Heliport Radio FN: quadrant F2
- Heliport refuge of SHADOW: Beta: quadrant G4
- Heliport in the shelter of the SHADE: Delta: quadrant E7
Once we get one, we must pass under the following bridges of steel colorseither because pilotamos the helicopter, or because we’re going on one of the passenger seats:
- Steel bridge purple: quadrant C6
- Bridge of red steel: quadrant D3
- Steel bridge, blue: quadrant E2
You may the ideal route to complete this challenge, taking into account where you are going to pass the bus battle, is to start with the Choppa of The Platform, The Shark, or the Radio FN. If you do manage to get one of them, try to pass under the three bridges in the same game to take out of the midst of this challenge as soon as possible.