One of the challenges of the Week 5 of the Season 2 the Pass Battle of Fortnite Chapter 2, corresponding to the batch Antics of Miaúsculos, ask us to visit Cala Coral, Hut Conglomerate and The Impact zone in a game without swimming. This challenge of Fortnite is the following: “visit Cala Coral, Hut Conglomerate and the Impact Zone without swimming in the same game“. In this section of our complete guide we help you with it:
Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 2: how to visit Cala Coral, Hut Conglomerate and the Impact Zone without swimming
This challenge asks us to visit the three following points of the map without swimming, and in the same game in any game mode:
- Cala Coral: quadrants A2 and B2
- Hut Conglomerate: quadrant A4
- The Impact zone: quadrants B2 and C2
It does not matter the order in which we visit these sites. The only thing that matters is, as he says the own name of the challenge, is that we can not swim while we visited. That is to say: we can’t touch the water.
To complete the challenge we have several methods, but let’s start with the gameplay: I highly recommend that you play to Fray of Teams, since in this way it will be much easier.
Once inside a game, we propose several possible ways to complete the challenge:
- We landed in quadrants B1, B2, or C3 and take one of the speedboats we have marked on the map, and without get off of it in no time, we visited the three key points.
- We landed at a Cabin Holding (A4), we built ramps to jump from them and reach the ground. We headed down to the boat motor that is in A3. Once we’ve mounted on it, we visited Cala Coral and Area of Impact without to step off the boat.
- Playing Solo, Duos or Bands, we landed in The Shark (B1), we take the helicopter Choppa there are on the helipad (only appear in the game modes listed above) and, no get off of him, we visited the three points key.